Wednesday 4 February 2009

Final Major Project

Last week I looked at possible ideas for the Final Project and was a little stumped.  Over the past couple of days I have given it some serious thought and have now a couple of areas that I could venture into.  The strongest one that I have would be on the subject of being self sufficient within the home.  I would look at the various ways that money could be saved, for instance by using solar energy and wood burning heating as ways to reduce bills and the impact on the environment.  This is a personal favourite of mine as I would love to live this way.  The other area could be in Aviation on the subject of aerobatic flying.  This is an area that I have experienced for myself as I have a thirst for adrenelin and the feeling of complete freedom that this type of flight brings.  I will think further on other ideas.  

No comments: