Sunday 8 March 2009

FMP.


At work today, I have started to make progress in the hunt for Pilots who have flown during the war.  A few of my customers have given me the names of some possible contacts.  At this stage I would ideally like to find Pilots who have flown from the old wartime runways in the locality so that I can gather information on their experiences and to find out about connected stories.  I also wanted to practice some aerial photography and so I managed to jump aboard one of our aircraft that was outbound to Somerset.  I wanted to get a shot of the Cerne Giant near Dorchester.  The result is above.  The chalk giant has apparently been 'raked' recently.  He really looks like an Illustrator vector graphic!

I wonder who put the roller skates on him! (they were not 'shopped' on!)

No comments: